Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Success!

I had a hot shower this morning. Jamie's tinkering with the heater last night produced a four minute hot shower. I am learning how to achieve cleanliness in record time. Not only that, but I returned from our day of site seeing to discover the dishwasher had indeed run and the clothes in the laundry were washed and dried. I don't know what I did, but whatever it was, it worked. Yippeee! Good thing because the unit holds maybe four articles of clothing and I'm going to have to run it 24x7 to keep up.

I'm off to have a drink at the pub with Jamie and his co-workers. His customers want to meet me. When I return I will add the update with pictures from today's excursions.

What do you do when it rains in London? Change your plans! I took the boys to the Natural History Museum and then to Harrod's for tea and a romp through the toy sections. More later......

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Adam Byrn "Adamus" Tritt said...

Pubs. I miss pubs. Pubs that know they're pubs and not bars, not trendy, not bistros, not anything but comfortable and dark and friendly. With beer. Room temp. Bitter and in pints.

And don't get me started on American tea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home